Sunday 20 May 2012


Blog Post: England: 24/03-08/04

Ok there isn’t too much to tell here.

I got back from Germany late at night, and had a nice long sleep, the next day, I had a bit of a ride around, popped into GW Pompey, went to the model train store, played with my trains.

Mother arrived the Sunday or Monday, and immediately set about planning Grandma’s funeral, I kept to myself mostly, I didn’t do much except Trains and Warhammer, I was thinking about blogging, but I really couldn’t get into the mood.

I also went to Fratton Park on the 28th and saw a rubbish Hull lose to Pompey, 0-2, should’ve been -5, 6, or even 7.

Moving on, the second Saturday after my arrival (31/03), I started my FA Coaching course, which ran until Thursday, however, Grandma’s funeral was that Thursday, so I did the course, and I had to do my first assessment on the Thursday, so I went in, did the assessment, and went straight home to get ready for the Funeral.

After the funeral, it the day got “better”, I got some conversations going with family, and friends, so it helped me get through the day.

There were no real plans for Good Friday, so I had a relaxing day, and started preparing for the cruise. Fiona also said that she was giving me some money to have for my time in America, but she also gave me some money to buy a new Hornby locomotive.

On Saturday evening, we, (that is Fiona, Rob, Kerri, Mother, Isabel, Colin, Louise, and Thomas), went to a Pub in Portsmouth to celebrate Isabel’s dinner, and my departure.

Sunday, all that really happened was we all drove to Southampton Dock, and saw me off, but that’s in the next blog…

Here’s a teaser…

No comments:

Post a Comment